This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to not have the timeline thing on facebook?
02-18-2014, 05:53 PM
How to not have the timeline thing on facebook?
i got the new timeline thing cause it bothered me alot when facebook kept asking me to get it at the top of my profile, but i regret it cause ive had it for so long and i still dont get it and i want to go back to normal! how do i do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 05:58 PM

I don't think you can.. I have it too... I tried to get it off. I couldn't find anything. Basically it is like that foreverSad sorry!

Ads

02-18-2014, 06:10 PM

everyone get the new timeline with in the next few days goes live on the 25th
and once they change it you cant go backwards LOL
02-18-2014, 06:17 PM

Hey how do you know that within some days it'll go away? Big Grin
02-18-2014, 06:26 PM

there is no way to remove it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook

this guide will help you learn how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php
02-18-2014, 06:33 PM

Once you upgrade there's no way to return to the old profile. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.
02-18-2014, 06:46 PM

There is no way to go back to the normal facebook. Everyone will be forced to use it at the end of January, that is why several people are just deleting it. It will become history like Myspace. Facebook do not care what the users want and they don't even listen to the users. The timeline design is also horrible and inconsistent.
The new Facebook timeline will make most things public for everyone to view. And when people want to hire you, it's not a good idea. The Facebook timeline also glitches and has bugs.