This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
by accident i changed my facebook Page to a timeline.?
02-18-2014, 05:54 PM
by accident i changed my facebook Page to a timeline.?
So i don't know what happened but my Facebook page changed into a timeline which i didn't want. Is there any possible way to change it back? I really don't like the timeline & hoping to find a way to change it back. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 05:55 PM

No theres no way to go back :/

Ads

02-18-2014, 06:10 PM

there is no way to remove it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook, not an optional update

this guide will help you learn how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineGuide.php

it will take you a few days to get used to the changes, but overall, it's much better than the old profile

you can trick your browser into making it so you see your old profile, but everyone else will still be seeing your timeline profile, along with anything you dont want them seeing, and you wont be able to see anyone else's timeline profile then either
02-18-2014, 06:18 PM

I call it 'Stalkerbook' now, silly Stalkerbook with all it stalkiness and 'ooh, look what I did in 2009' bollix, I mean, who really reads what anyone did years ago other than stalkers, hmm? Apparently, Facebook has deemed it useful to give all those stalkers out there more stalkiness potential by allowing them to see exactly what you posted at any time in your facebook life.

You're stuck with it. There was no accident on your part, you were 'upgraded' (*cough* *cough* outed for stalkers *cough* *cough*).

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood or if a woodchuck chucked up all over stalkerbook and its stalky setup?