This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i apologize to a girl i like?
02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
How do i apologize to a girl i like?
I met this girl 5 months ago and she became a really close friend. She started talking to me first and she always used to text me alot. We trust each other and tell each other alot of personal problems and things. She helps me feel better and i also helped her. she's also everything i ever wanted in a girl. Then a couple months ago she suddenly started ignoring me. I felt really heartbroken because i started to have feelings for her. Then she sent me a really long apology text a month later and i forgave her. she told me she couldnt talk to her friends because she was so caught up in her problems that she didnt have time for her friends. Then i also said sorry for being a douchebag because i was heartbroken. And she also forgave me. Then i just decided to forget about her by convincing myself that she is a bad person for breaking my heart and leaving me behind. I also decided to move on and i fought my emotions , then it worked. I got over her. Then i blocked her account on social media. she asked me why i blocked her and i lied that it was an accident but i actually blocked her because i wanted to forget about her. Then a couple weeks later i just blocked her again because i moved on. she also blocked me. I really wanna tell her how its both of our faults these bad things in our friendship happened and how i just want to rebuild my friendship with her. but i dont know how to because she probably hates me now?
(She still kept ignoring me after she apologized even though i really wanted to help her)
(Im a guy and we're both teens)
I really want to text her but she probably also blocked me and i want to send her the song ice box by there for tomorrow
the song describes how i feel about her and i cant hang out with her because her parents dont allow her to hang out with guys
i heard she likes another guy Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 07:45 PM

Well.... you should unblock her on everything and then ask her to meet up with you some time and explain everything to each other. If she was a really close friend then she should be ok with it. You should tell her how stupid you were (im not saying you were im just saying what she might like) and that you really want to be friends with her again. maybe take her out somewhere.... Not to romantric cos she may think its too sudden and freak...
im also in ma teens so sorta get it...

Ads

02-18-2014, 07:57 PM

Don't.

You need to go with your earlier instinct and get over her.

Why did you say you were sorry? You don't say that you did or said anything wrong.

It was silly to lie about blocking her.