This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell if a Pisces man is in love with you?
02-18-2014, 08:04 PM
How to tell if a Pisces man is in love with you?
I've known this Pisces guy for a while, and I'm completely in love with him. (I'm a Taurus, by the way.)

We've met for coffee and stuff like that several times. He doesn't really talk about himself too much, but he asks me all about my past and my interests in music and movies, and when prompted, he'll tell me a little about his childhood and such.

He texts me a lot and "likes" everything I post on social media sites. He compliments me on my hair a lot. Sometimes, he'll give me random knick-knacks he thought I would like.

He hasn't said anything about liking me or not yet. We don't really talk about that stuff. He refuses to talk about his past relationships but insists on hearing about mine. He's really confusing me.

Do you think he likes me or not? I'm looking specifically for answers from Pisces men or women who have dated Pisces men. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:10 PM

Liar. If you truly loved him, you'd think of him as a person, not an archetype.

Ads

02-18-2014, 08:23 PM

First of all the month we were born in has absolutely nothing to do with relationships. Common interest beliefs in faith future goals ambitions common likes all these things are factors of relationships not months of the year. He is giving you a lot of very good signals that he likes you. He&#x27;s a little shy but he&#x27;s asking you all of the right questions and buying you little trinkets is a very good sign that he cares highly of you