This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook timeline help?
02-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Facebook timeline help?
On my Facebook timeline under my picture it shows my job, my school, and where I live. I want it to show my relationship status under the profile picture how do I go about making it appear there so I can see it through the mobile/full Facebook website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 08:23 PM

First log in to facebook on your computer.
Afterwards, click on "Edit Profile" at the top-left (on the facebook homepage)
Click on the "Edit" button next to "Basic Information".
Go to "Relationship Status". Choose one of the various options, choose the other person, choose the date (not necessary) if you haven't done all that already.
Click on the icon to the very right of "Relationship Status" and click "Friends" or "Public" or any other audience.

Ads

02-18-2014, 08:27 PM

it is not possible ....its will not appear below ur pro pic...only if anyone sees ur info(about)..then it only people will come too know...
02-18-2014, 08:41 PM

Drop Where you Live and Than Try To Add your Relationship Status if you Have it On There Already Delete it and Than Re Add it See if That Works If it Doesint it May Not Be Possible Facebook Places Things on Peoples Profiles Randomly