This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My marriage ended in November, I can't come to grips with it, should I defriend her on Facebook?
02-18-2014, 09:09 PM
My marriage ended in November, I can't come to grips with it, should I defriend her on Facebook?
My marriage ended in November after I caught my wife having an affair. She said she didm;t love me anymore and I am still hurting from it. I am still friends with her on Facebook, however we do not talk at all. She quickly moved on posting things with her and her new love...should I just delete her? I am having a hard time coming to grips with it and actually clicking remove as friend...any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM

DOn't delete, just keep updated, try adding also on other things such as twitter, instagram or whatever the hell else is out there

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:26 PM

If you do NOT share a child, I suggest blocking her completely...that way you can move forward and not be tempted to dwell on her new life...snoop thru FB and prevent yourself from moving on....
02-18-2014, 09:31 PM

yeah definitely.
02-18-2014, 09:33 PM

If there is no child, there is no reason for you to have any contact with her, including FB. Unfriend her.
02-18-2014, 09:41 PM

Yes! You can't move on if you are constanly snooping through facebook to look at her posts. It is perfectly okay to hurt, after all it hasn't been that long since the divorce. I suggest you rebound with someone fun and outgoing.
02-18-2014, 09:52 PM

Your definatly done with her so yes I would delete her and if it were me I would delete facebook too. Facebook is mostly drama for women anyway. If I want to talk to someone I simply call them.
02-18-2014, 10:03 PM

I'm sorry, but that's really pathetic. Of course you should delete her, as well as any of her friends or family members.

Move on with your life. Find a new woman.
02-18-2014, 10:05 PM

You need to delete her ASAP, your torturing yourself by looking at her page, I can assure you that she is not looking at yours. Your marriage just ended so its gonna take time but eventually it does get better.
02-18-2014, 10:20 PM

OF COURSE you should delete her! You have NO reason at all to maintain any form of contact with this woman! Never lay your eyes upon her again and forget that she even exists!

Your future love will thank you for it!