This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i contact facebook?
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
how can i contact facebook?
i recently reported abuse of some pictures on facebook, and its started to get really serious and horrible now and facebook still hasn't deleted them, how can i contact them this is really serious, does anyone know there email?
thankyou for your advice but i cant find contact us at the bottom of the screen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 09:24 PM

it's on the website..

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:27 PM

They dont have a individual email address on the bottom of the screen hit contact us They dont have a indvidiual phone number im sorry that that behavior is happening hope it stops

Edit i think i made a mistake i think its help sorry for the inconvience
02-18-2014, 09:37 PM

I don't think you can. I found a Contact Facebook link in the Help Center. When I clicked it, it said...

"How do I contact Facebook?
First, select the subject of your question from the list of topics. Then, select the appropriate contact form or answer to your question within that topic." Unfortunately, I could not find any contact forms anywhere.

Sorry, I use Facebook all day long to market my web design firm but I think Facebook makes so much money that they couldn't care less whether you can contact them or not.