This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy S4 won't turn on ?Anyone knows how to fix it?
02-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Galaxy S4 won't turn on ?Anyone knows how to fix it?
I recently bought my galaxy s4 an Christmas .Today I was checking my twitter and it suddenly shut down.Now it won't get passed the beginning of it when it turns on.I haven't dropped it nor wet it.It's brand new.Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 09:29 PM

If you haven't you can try taking out the battery and putting it back in. I have the S 1 so i have to do that a lot. Though my phone is very broken anyway. Hope this helps.

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:37 PM

check the contacts between the phone and battery
check your charging cable and your (wall) charger as well.
. plug the working phone into the charger cable/charger and see if it switches to charge.
. Replace cable and or charger if they don't appear to be connecting or charging correctly,
If they do seem to be working well, try turning the phone on while connected to the charger
If that does not work, make sure the dead phone has a reasonably charged battery (> 30%) (yours!) and then try starting it /placing it into the recovery mode.
-do a reset by Pressing and holding the Volume up + Power + Home buttons simultaneously. See if you can get the Samsung logo to appear.
- If you can, release the buttons and you should be in the stock recovery. (You can reset the phone or just restart at this point).
If the cable check and trying to get back to recovery both don't work, then I would recommend returning it to store for servicing or replacement as well.
02-18-2014, 09:40 PM

return it