This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook posting and messaging w/out permission??? HELP?
02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Facebook posting and messaging w/out permission??? HELP?
Ok so the other day I logged onto Facebook and I saw that "I" had apparently opened 2 chats w/ 2 random people from my friends list... so I clicked open the chats and the same messages came up it was something like Me: Look Apple gave me a free iphone because blah blah blah and then it had a link that led to an advertisement website that said win a free iphone or something like that... this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, a couple months ago "I" posted something 2 a random person's wall saying look at my ex blah blah blah and then a link that when clicked on didn't lead anywhere, does anyone know how to get this 2 stop??? I would really appreciate any kind of advice u guys have.

Thanks a bunch!

P.S the people that were messaged and had something posted onto their wall had no relation to one another except for the fact that they were all on my friends list.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 09:24 PM

sounds like you have a virus.

Ads

02-18-2014, 09:34 PM

update your personal information and change your password to your account. Contact Facebook-there should be link- and let them know what has happened. If it has only happened on Facebook, someone knows your password.