This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the new Facebook layout mandatory on all facebook profiles now?
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Is the new Facebook layout mandatory on all facebook profiles now?
I checked my Facebook as I usually do every day,to find the layout had changed to the new layout recently introduced (as an option originally) on Facebook profiles,yet I did not originally opt for my profile to change to the new layout.My profile layout changed suddenly (as it seems,overnight). I was happy with the old layout and had no desire whatsoever to change to the new layout.But it seems that Facebook changed the layout regardless of my wishes. Is this the same with everyone's? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 10:42 PM

Yeah.
It used to be you could just choose it, and now about a week or two ago they changed it so everyone has it. Smile

Ads

02-18-2014, 10:56 PM

Yes, the same thing happened to mine! One night it was the original then I got on the next day and it's the updated onee.
02-18-2014, 11:01 PM

Yes, it's mandatory. As Facebook is implementing this change gradually, sooner or later all the users will have the new profile, and there is no way back from it.
02-18-2014, 11:10 PM

It is :/ If you don't like the look of your layout you can always customize it with a new Facebook layout that the PageRage app offers. I love it - I don't have any crazy graphics just color and now it looks more customized than usual. Check out their website: http://www.pagerage.com.