This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Serious Advice Please?
02-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Serious Advice Please?
Please read this all I know it's alot but please bear with me ^^''

So It was during my Junior year that I discovered I had a huge crush on my teacher... It was after we where reading a play (He read the part of the man my character was in love with) That I realized I might have feelings for him. He slowly started to smile at me more and just looked at me like I was the only person who mattered.

He gave me very tender stares and would often smile and compliment myself on my new hair cut or on my art (He was an amazing artist himself.) It boosted my ego and It was so nice to hear him compliment me. He would always pay attention to me whenever I would talk to him even if other people wanted his attention he focused on me alot of the time. He told me once that I was one of his favorite students.

I noticed I would try to work hard and try to impress him, draw in class to hear him compliment me. It wasn't until he called me up to sign a paper that I actually noticed him acting like he was interested. He is around late 20's mid 30's. He called me up and immediately complimented my hair cut and style saying he really liked how it looked, Gave me a very sincere smile. He was looking at me like I was a woman. I've felt men look at me that way before.

As the year went on he got divorced from his wife and hadn't told anyone. But he told me specifically. We talked alot and I wanted to make sure he was feeling ok etc. They say divorces are like death's and I went through the death of my father, So I could relate. He had mentioned his passion was art in the past and that he was drawing alot to vent, showed me a few of his pieces. He just seemed very lonely and sad, and I wanted to do something.

I wrote him a poem that I poured my heart and soul into writing. It was very beautiful. Months had passed after they had divorced and I finally had the courage to give it to him. He read it. (My friend had been following hi on twitter and after I gave him the poem he went and posted: My crush gave me something sweet today.) The next day his eyes where a bit misty when he called me after class (I was so flustered and embarrassed my heart was pounding out of my ears.) He gave me the most emotional soft gaze I had ever seen from a man or well anyone ever. He told me thank you and that it truly meant so much to him and that he would read it whenever he was feeling down. His face was red and he was avoiding eye contact.

After we started reading another book later in the year the movie for the book came out and we where talking about the soundtrack, The whole conversation I noticed his cheeks where red and he was avoiding eye contact and fidgeting, when he did look me in the eye it just made me flustered and we both sort of clumsily talked. He could not stop fidgeting and the bell rang and i went to class. Men don't just blush and fidget... Plus that whole crush thing? Ironic that the night I gave it to him he post that..

At the end of junior year I wrote a letter to him and left it on his desk explaining how I felt and left it anonymous I told him my feelings, I'm pretty sure he knew it was me though.

Right now I am a senior, 18 Years old. I am no longer a minor. When I saw him again I was greeted with that same smile (Almost like he knew I was so scared) And wanted me to visit him sometime. I was too chicken to visit him. I did go see him when my friend needed to talk to him and he was very kind and greeted me made sure to say hello and be polite.

I feel like now... He's looking at me (Finally) As more of a woman now. I need advice... I do really like this teacher... Does this seem like a mutual attraction? Should I pursue anything further after graduation?

Recently this teacher of mine now no longer works at my school any more he quit because he was wanting to pursue other things in life and have more free time etc. (or so i've been told) and now i cannot get this man out of my mind... I would very much like to come into contact with this man again. What I want advice on now is how I should go about doing this...? What should I say? or just general advice of the sorts? Is this a relationship with pursuing? I have no idea how I would even begin to go about contacting him since I never was able to say bye before he left. I have one idea however, His mom works at the school and I was thinking maybe I could ask her for his email for more advice and critiques on my poems etc. Does that sound like a bad idea? I have no ideas on how to reach him since I cannot find any of his social media, I think perhaps he deleted them after he quit (who would want students contacting them) However if it where me... I think he'd be pleased.

please I would like some serious advice and thoughts, Also if you've ever had a teacher crush and what you did etc.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:55 AM

its far too long ----- you dont need all the detail ----- the only things relevant are your age ie are you over the age of consent where you live dont assume its 18 check it out ----- he is no longer a teacher at your school so you are free to get in touch with him ---- if you are under the age then sex is out of the question but dating is ok ---- if you are over then you can do pretty much whatever you wish

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:57 AM

Re-post the poem on twitter. Then post the anonymous letter. Let him do the math and seek you out.