This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I keep my facebook posts to my friends walls OFF facebook's live/news feed?
02-19-2014, 01:02 AM
How can I keep my facebook posts to my friends walls OFF facebook's live/news feed?
Hello.
After the facebook privacy settings changed, I've noticed that messages I post to my friend's walls keep popping up in my friends live/news feeds, where all our mutual friends can see. Before the privacy settings changed, I had it set so that what I posted to my friends walls did not show up in anyone's feed.
There must be a privacy setting to control this, because whenever friends of mine post things on other people's walls, their posts don't show up in my main feed.
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:10 AM

Go to facebook, click on settings, privacy, then profile information. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The fourth from the bottom you will see the option "posts by me" in the drop down menu, select "customize" then "only me" and save it. That should do the trick.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply