This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK PAGE HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!?
02-19-2014, 01:12 AM
FACEBOOK PAGE HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!?
I started a Facebook page for Kids Choice Awards last February. Since then it got up to almost 16,000 likes. Today when I logged on to Facebook i got this message. "We have scheduled the Page migration from Page "Kids Choice Awards" (https://www.facebook.com/KidsChoiceAward… . It might take up to a week to complete the process. Thank you for your patience." The first link is to MY page but now it is non-existant. The second link it to the page MY page was migrated to. I think whoever created the second link one requested for my page to be migrated. What should I do to get mine back?
Did Someone steal it or purposely ask for it to be migrated? How can they do that? How Can I get it back? Does Facebook have a certain email or phone number?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:18 AM

You need to contact Facebook Support. However, Kids Choice Awards is a trademark. If the other page is owned by the trademark holder then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply