This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to make a formal complaint to Dominos (Pizza)?
02-19-2014, 01:32 AM
I want to make a formal complaint to Dominos (Pizza)?
Recently I was sent a pizza which had some tuna on it, which I cant stand. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and what disgraced when eating tuna! Which made me nearly puke! Then I I ordered a pizza tonight and the pizza had a bit of tandoori chicken, which I don't mind but I ordered a pepperoni pizza! And as it was two for tuesday I got another one which came as a cheese and tomato pizza with no stuff crust and I choose pepperoni again! I was going to save it till the weekend but the pizza has no toppings and is not to my liking. Ive complained once and got a new pizza but this is getting ridiculous.
*was

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:35 AM

Call up the location or go down there and ask to speak to a manager.

You can go to the main Domino's website and file a complaint to corporate or do so on their facebook page or twitter feed as well.

If you have any pictures, upload them or print them down to take with you.

The night before last we ordered Italian Takeaway from a place that is usually very good but they messed up the order... They burnt my chicken and didn't include any of the side orders. So I called them up and they put a credit for the messed up items on my account.

One phone call and the matter was settled.

Since you have had TWO bad outings with this location, I'd recommend you start getting food from other establishments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply