This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm extremely upset. Should I break up with my boyfriend. I think he like my friend?
02-19-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm extremely upset. Should I break up with my boyfriend. I think he like my friend?
Me and my boyfriend are both god fearing Christians.
Recently he's been chatting up my friend on Facebook ALL day from like 1pm until 4 am. I got a hold to his phone when he wasn't looking. He doesn't know that I know that they're talking .
I'm gonna post bits and pieces of their conversation
My friend : any man that cheats on me getting his head blown off. I don't tell jokes. I'm too real.
My boyfriend. Something is so wrong with you lol you make me say this just about every night.
My friend : let me start acting sane. Teach me your ways
My boyfriend :can't show you these tactics of sanity bruh
My friend : listen up here you Finna teach me
My boyfriend : you better google a tutorial or something
My friend : smh just mean
My boyfriend : not really. I'm just learning who you are. Harder to tell on Facebook though

My friend : your girlfriend is lucky to have you. Some of us haven't quite hit the jack pot in the love department yet
My boyfriend : You WILL experience true love soon enough

My friend : ( posts a picture of herself )
My boyfriend : what I would say, I won't say
My friend : don't hold back. Let it all out
My boyfriend : well you take nice pics that's all"
My friend " ha ah that's not what you wanted to say
My boyfriend : but you are...um... You're a beautiful woman okay. Fair smooth skin and a pretty smile. It's not. I will leave it at that.
My friend : thank you. You know it's not a crime to call me beautiful
My boyfriend : I know. I want to share something with you. I don't have any female friends. None.zip.nadda one. I would like for you to be my friend. I love the laughs and the talking and stuff. I didn't know you were this funny until the past few days. You should download skype since I can't ask for your phone number and talk to you on the phone. You're awesome

WHAT THE HELL
I mean he might as well ask for her number. They already skyping. This makes me so furious

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 01:46 AM

Obviously yur friends a hoe and she's trying to get more out of him then friendship. He's holding back a bit but I'd put that b**** in place before it goes any further.Sorry For my language but yeah

Ads

02-19-2014, 01:56 AM

This is totally uncool. You need to confront them. From what you posted seems like she is really trying to entice him. Sending a picture and asking what he thinks. She defo wants your man. Shes probably heard storys of nice things about you guys or like the way he looks and decided she wants it for herself. And he is going along with it. Hes trying to avoid being to forward but he is still not telling her straigth which could mean he wants it. Don't let it go any further
Let them know its inappropriate and you won't tolerate it.
02-19-2014, 01:57 AM

You still think she's your friend? There's no need for him to private message her, so you have to assume that he's cheating in his heart. Time to cut loose both of these losers.
02-19-2014, 01:58 AM

hes looking for someone else break up with him and move on. He is a dog.
02-19-2014, 02:01 AM

Don't confront and make a big deal of it. Just walk away.
There's no need for a confrontation with him that will end up in a big fight.
Just break up - tell him you no longer want to see him. You don't have to give him a reason. Especially since the reason is that you have been "Snooping" on his private conversations.
02-19-2014, 02:04 AM

This is the WEDDING SECTION, not the school age drama section.

I would say that "your" boyfriend will not be yours for much longer.