This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I attract the audience I want on youtube?
02-19-2014, 03:19 AM
How can I attract the audience I want on youtube?
So my channel is A gaming channel where I do things from lets plays, reviews, montages (I don't mean Cod montages BTW Tongue) and such and put loads of effort into these videos from the editing to the thumbnails.
And I can't seem to get any views, I tag all my videos correctly I put them into the gaming category and even share them on twitter and Facebook and still barely anything happens I may get a max of 50 views if I'm lucky but that's it.
So is there anyway to get some form of an audience on youtube now? If anyone has any tips that could help I will be forever grateful

Here's a link to my channel if you want it Smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/Marsnauts?ap...sist_app=1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 03:28 AM

Just had a look on YT and some people have uploaded classic games from the 80s and have got over 1/4 million views but it was uploaded a while ago, but when they uploaded there were not many clips or retro games. The point is they had an original idea and it wasn't like the other 100s of channels who just show the same stuff, there are too many gaming channels with a limited teen/early adult audience and only a finite amount of people to view. The channels that get views have original stuff on them no one else is doing. No amount of marketing is going to make up for the fact you have a limited audience that is being shared amongst all the other channels.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply