This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel depressed lost all my "best friends" Any advice?
02-19-2014, 03:45 AM
I feel depressed lost all my "best friends" Any advice?
i feel ashamed and sad. I moved away to a different state away from 2 of my best friends. We used to be so close and i tried to be happy at the time, but i was always depressed at the time and felt nobody loved me and i was hated, i always felt i was a drag to their lives and they probably were sick of me because i always had an issue. I moved away and haven't been in contact with them in months. I went on Facebook just to visit, i deactivate my facebook always after visiting, i visit facebook every few months. When i went on today i noticed how they were all happy, they changed, and had new best friends. I feel as if i dragged them down and i never truly had a best friend or maybe i was the person who made them less happier. I feel broken but for some reason i can't cry, i feel like i have no friends. I have no best friends now, i only have associates that i know aren't really legitimately my friend. I feel as tho i will never have a best friend any more. I feel like crying but i feel like time carried on along with our friendship.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 03:49 AM

Im going threw almost the same thing, i dont like to but it do check up on mine every now and then even if they never check up on me.
As for the new friends who knows be optimistic girl! Moving away is a big thing, you get a chance to start over. Maybe that happened so nothing would hold you back from getting a new group of friends... Its not the same...its NEW, a restart, take advantage
of that. Find friends that make you feel better because NO ONE should feel the way you are right now. Goodluck, not that u need it im sure

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply