This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Help Me. I Can't Stand This (Long Story)?
02-19-2014, 05:55 AM
Please Help Me. I Can't Stand This (Long Story)?
Hi. I am 12 years old, and I lately my Dad has been fighting with my Step-Mom. And then takes it out on others. At my Dad's house, We are currently under remodeling and we had to switch to a cabin. It's really horrible! I mean it's nice, but there is no door to my room! And when they fight, I'm up all night. Normally my Step-Mom ignores it, and just tries to get my Brother back to sleep while he keeps blabbing and blabbing! Then when I ask him to please be quiet and turn down the music, He will start yelling at me. He'll say, "It's none of your Business!" and things like that. He doesn't realize how much this impacts me and everyone in the house.

I think I would be able to deal with this a little bit easier if I had someone around my age to talk to at his house. I never see my Step-Brothers because they live far away from me. And they are never around. But I try really hard to be with my Little Brother, Because he seems lonely.

Yesterday, My Dad got mad at me because I had an "Attitude" because I was really tired and I didn't want to get up to see this thing that my Dad did. I wasn't being rude about it at all, I just said That I'm tired, and I don't wanna get up right now. Then when we were outside, He said that he was bringing me to my Mother's earlier because of the way I was acting. I said that was fine.

On our way there, he was trying to be all nice to me, and saying that he was sorry. I simply didn't care though. He can't just assume that I would forgive him like that. Especially for all the times that this has happened.

When we got there, He lashed out at my Mom. She calmly asked What was wrong and what happened, and he said this, "Watch out. She's being a complete Bitch. She is a bitch, and during the summer I will change her attitude." Then he drove off. My mom wasn't happy because he called me a Bitch. At that point, I didn't care. He was just getting me madder and madder, so at this point, I didn't care.

About an hour ago, I called my Dad, He said that I was supposed to come with him today, But I did not. Then AGAIN, He said I has an attitude! I didn't even say anything! Then he asked to talk to my Mom. He started giving her an attitude, saying that I'm gonna be with him the whole summer, and He's gonna straighten me up. Then he hung up, Called back, and said that he was gonna take my Mom to court. Called AGAIN, saying that I can stay with My Mom for the summer. THEN, He called about a few minutes ago, accusing me of saying the wrong things on Facebook! And I haven't even been on Facebook. I've been on Twitter. My last Status on Facebook was, "YES. I WON! Smile" And you can go even check if you need to. And investigate for yourself to see if I'm doing something wrong. But after, he said that I was doing wrong things on TINYCHAT. First of all, The only time I'm really on there to talk is when Greyson Chance is on. And the last time he was on was in May.

I'm really worried that something is gonna happen. I don't know what, But Something is gonna happen. I can't get this off my mind, and relax. I'm up all night, on the computer cause I can't fall asleep. It's tormenting me! Is there anything I can do to help me, and everyone else?! Please don't be mean either. Thank you soo much everyone Smile
Alaina - Thank You, And my Mom is well aware of this, But there is nothing you really can do about it, I mean there is, But It keeps happening on and off.
BMarie - I already live with my Mom, I live with her on the weeks during school, And I live with her on the weekends in the summer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:05 AM

I'm 16 and i understand what your going threw i have gone threw this living at my mom's house and with her boyfriend. I think you should talk to your mom and move in with her. It sounds like your dad has anger issues and needs some help. (No offense) But always stand up for yourself and don't let him run you over or he always will. That is what i'm having trouble with when it comes time to my mom. I can't stand up to her because she always makes me feel bad. Don't let him do that to you. You need to do what is best for you and will make you happy and safe. The sooner you do it the better off you will be and you won't be as messed up as i am. I have always regretted not having the guts to move in with my dad. I don't want the same to happen to you. I hope everything goes well for you. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:20 AM

OMG you are twelve and have better grammar than most of the adults on here. I think this is a problem that you should definitely get your mom involved in.