This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
02-19-2014, 06:01 AM
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Can I have your opinion?
How does my song sound???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBVXOVV8cHo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:04 AM

That was fantastic! I loved it!

You are so talented! I think you were struggling a bit with some of the really low notes, but you do sing fantastic! You need to be discovered! Do I have permission to share you on a Facebook page I admin on? Not only that, but my own Facebook? And share you on quotev? Sorry, but I think you are so talented! Lol, okay, but seriously, can I? I've subscribed to your channel so be sure to uploa more! Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:12 AM

Yes this is a good song. I don't know what your aspirations are as an artist, but if you want this song to be the best that it can be, it needs some work still. First, your voice is not bad, but it will not get you far enough to make any money. I don't know what your background as a singer is, but spending the money on some vocal lessons may do the trick. Many of your problems may just be technique. I started singing in a college choir last year, and it is incredible how much my voice has grown from learning better technique. There is also nothing wrong with a musician having somebody else sing their songs. If it sounds better, it is smart. Second, try swapping the keyboard for a real piano. Keyboards cannot replicate the smooth, deep sound of the real thing. Once again, I thing it is a good song. I do not want to come across as bashing you, I would want the same critique of my music. Sometimes what separates songs that get big from ones that do not are the little details. One bad sound can ruin a song. Keep it up, and do what it takes to get you music as good as it can be.
02-19-2014, 06:22 AM

Not terrible, but you need a remix. Bring the vocals up, take the music back while singing. You're not like the best singer in the world, but passable.