This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How/Where to learn Search Engine Optimization/Marketing and Website Design?
02-19-2014, 06:07 AM
How/Where to learn Search Engine Optimization/Marketing and Website Design?
I just started grade 9 this year and I am taking a course called Business and Introduction to Information and Technology. My school also has E courses in grade 11.
Im thinking about starting a business in SEO in a few years and Im trying to educate my self as much as possibly now.
I just want to learn somethings about it.
What careers and positions are there in SEO and SEM.
How much do pro SEOs make a month.
I know some stuff about optimizing websites but how does the business work?
Do I have to work solo, for someone else can I start a company/agency?
How do they charge the customer(Based on what?).
Where do I learn the skills in order to become a professional?
High School/College/Self experience and Trial and Error.
What do you do and how did you start off?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:20 AM

One of the best places to learn is from the search engines themselves. Also, search engines are always changing, so it is best to keep checking them from time to time. As the engines change, so should your tactics. There are also automated tools that can sometimes be helpful. Google key words like "webmaster tools". There are college courses you can take as well.

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:22 AM

I tell some Tips what i know...
SEO is Search Engine Optimization...(SEO) it works to make the Site to come first in Google and Yahoo...
If You need start the SEO Business means You must Know about that...
You can get the SEO and SEM Tips at here
http://www.blahblahtech.com/seo-sem-tips-websites-blogs
SEO Works to crawl the sites...
They Charge Based on the website Content,page. etc....and user Requirements...
They Learn through Online.....or in Colleges ....
Below i stated my SEO Experience:

SEO( Search Engine Optimization) tips Below...

They help to Bring the site in front pages of the search engines...It works by crawl the site by using the Keywords ...it search the site by the Keyword provided by the web user...and find exact one and also related to that Keyword...so Keyword is main thing to be considered while creating the site...content.Then You can Submit Directories,Blog,answers,where People Need your service ..Directories Like yahoo ,Dmoz etc helps to make your website come under search engine list and also help to gets Visitors...You can also use some Technical method,Tools to Bring visitors to Your site,Like Traffic Blazer also one SEO Service to get that good Result.You can get that at low cost here http://www.XnYnZ.com/XYZ/traffic-blazer/ I used that SEO tool for my site to increase the Rankings..You can get the sales and Visitors,also Ranking in search engines by implementing it in your website...
02-19-2014, 06:25 AM

What careers and positions are there in SEO and SEM: Internet Marketer, Link Builder
How much do pro SEOs make a month: Depends on the Project
I know some stuff about optimizing websites but how does the business work?: You optimize your website to have a better visibility in search engines
Do I have to work solo, for someone else can I start a company/agency?: You can work solo
How do they charge the customer(Based on what?): Based on the project and the time table
Where do I learn the skills in order to become a professional?: You can self study for a start just like all freelancer do.
What do you do and how did you start off?: Start the basic like Social Bookmarking, Article Submissions... etc...
02-19-2014, 06:33 AM

I have a really great collection of nice and friendly e-books that will teach you:

- SEO
- Facebook & Twitter Marketing
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Article Marketing

and much more...

...oh and it's totally free!
goodluck
02-19-2014, 06:46 AM

don't waste money first.

Learn Free at Warrior Forum.Read all the thread regarding SEO.That's how I learn.