This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook marketing ideas for salon?
02-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Facebook marketing ideas for salon?
What are some good Facebook marketing strategies for a hair salon, how do I get more people involved with my page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 06:38 AM

Perhaps you could give away deals or free products/treatments for the first few people who 'like' the page.

You could also create competitions, such as sending in a picture of their new haircut and the best 3 get a prize.

If I think of any more I will let you know.
Good luck Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 06:41 AM

What you need to do is to focus on marketing your website. You can start by building trust signals and buying facebook likes cheap from a reputable website like http://likemogul.com/ then displaying the facebook like count with a button on your site. This will help people trust your salon on Facebook and will also help give your site a boost in terms of SEO.
02-19-2014, 06:50 AM

For a hair salon you first make sure that your facebook page has a good image (header).
Grab a good name for your facebook page (not the default with numbers).
Setup a tab and add a squeeze page

Now go and add the following on your page

1. images related to your salon , before and after work best.
2. beauty tips - make this weekly, every monday a tip for hair, or something like that
3. Ask a question - maybe every wednesday - what is yur worst hair day?
4. have a contest - share your best homemeade face pack win a 10$ coupon on amazon
5. Run facebook ads - make sure they land on your landing page - this will reduce your costs