This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deleting a lot of tweets but keeping the same number of tweets you've always had?
02-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Deleting a lot of tweets but keeping the same number of tweets you've always had?
So lately on twitter I've been seeing that people have been deleting all their tweets up to a few days ago but still keeping the same number of tweets they have always had. For an example, one girls twitter I was looking at said 45k tweets and I remember she always had that, then when I was scrolling through all her tweets and it only showed 20 of her tweets but still kept the "45k" number. Her first tweet of those 20 was "fresh start" too so she did something where she deleted all tweets she didn't want and started over but kept the 45k number. It's kinda hard to explain, but I wanna know how she did this so bad. How can I delete most of my tweets but not have it say 0 I want it to stay at the number that I have now. Btw I've seen other people do this too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 07:19 AM

Why don't you ask the people you mentioned?Smile
this happened to me on Twitter but it was because I was hacked then when I got my account back all the previous tweets got deleted but my number stayed the same... maybe it's the same with them? Best thing to do would be to ask one of them just in case they actually did it on purpose.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply