This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook meme page? will the police actually get involved?
02-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Facebook meme page? will the police actually get involved?
So me and 4 friends made a facebook page about our town (quite small) and put pictures up about people in out school and one girl phoned the police and said i was getting the police at my door so i deleted myself off the admin page. What exactly can the police do if they get involved?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 08:49 AM

Posting picture without ones permission is a violation of that persons right to privacy, harassment, etc...

Ads

02-19-2014, 08:52 AM

once anything is put on the internet it is fair game to anyone to re-post in any way.
now if your bullying the person that brings it to a whole other level. in which case you could get charged with cyber bullying and they take that pretty serious i hope you are bullying anyone

good luck
02-19-2014, 09:06 AM

The Police ar sick and tired of complaints about facebook, it's time it was shut down.
02-19-2014, 09:08 AM

The police will do nothing, they have far more important things to do than get involved over a minor dispute about facebook.
02-19-2014, 09:17 AM

Unless there was a threat of some kind the odds of the police getting involved is almost nil. Unless the girl is related to the officers or who's family has some kind of power.

It's the reason I HATE really small towns.