This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account hacking?
02-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Facebook account hacking?
So, I think my husband is cheating on me with my aunt.. I heard they have been communicating through Facebook and that's why he has no phone records of calling her. Basically, I want to know if there is a way to easily hack into his Facebook. Is there?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 09:10 AM

Well this is a shit storm. Hacking Facebook is illegal, however you could always call Cheaters. Hah. Or you could wait till he goes to the restroom and snatch his phone and go through everything within 60 seconds. Good luck.

Ads

02-19-2014, 09:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/BigBoss8live?ref=hl
02-19-2014, 09:18 AM

you would be jailed for doing that. ask him to be honest or try checking his phone when he isn't around. By now you may have been tagged suspicious by your ISP for asking these kinda questions.
02-19-2014, 09:32 AM

No need to hack,if he is not logout after use Facebook, just use his device or computer when he take shower or drunk
02-19-2014, 09:40 AM

Dont Hack into His Account Give Him Some Privacy You Have to Trust him If you Dont Than Ask Him About it

Hacking is Not Legal I Do Not Recommend you Hack His Account But if you Must Do So at your Own Risk

Use a Key Logger On His PC Or Guess His Email And Password