This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much does an illegal social security number cost?
10-14-2012, 09:25 AM
How much does an illegal social security number cost?
I hear lots of conservatives whining about how Mexicans are mooching off the system, etc.. using our welfare system, food stamps, etc.. and all of these services require proof of residency through social security number and I was really wondering how the little Mexican working 120 hours a week for a dollar a day gets the black market connections as well as the money to get a social security number. Also, as previously stated, any idea how much they cost? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 09:33 AM

just as they come up with the money to pay smugglers and coyotes to bring them here, but do not have the smaller fees of coming here legally.

Ads

its called the anchor baby syndrome (human shield ) it opens the way to a wealth of benefits. that's why they are having babies here , not in mexico. our hospitals on the southern border can attest to that.

A recent newspaper article gave a forged drivers license, social security number and green card going for $600 as a package.

Sorry, but the possession of a SSN number in no way denotes permanent residence in the US. And I know of no "little Mexican" working for $1 per day. As for the black market connections they abound in those areas known to have illegal immigrants.

And here's a little known fact, most illegal aliens who have previous work experience in the US applied for a legitimate SSN card the minute they arrive here and the Social Security office is none the wiser. If you visit a Social Security office you will find that most (but not all) people working there are typically frustrated govt. workers and could care less about illegal aliens.

It is the established aliens who by now are permanent residents, who counsel the newly arrived illegal aliens on how to maneuver their way around the bureaucracy and get established in the US, including how to get a Social Security card.

The idea of an ignorant field worker belongs back in the early part of the 20th century. To assume that Just because these people can not speak English makes them ignorant says more about us than them. Ingenuity and devisivness is not propietary to the English speaking world.

A few years back...
$1,500 for three excellent and complete identifications. You bought them from a vendor in the major parks in Mexico City, Guadalajara and so forth. They finally shut them down, but a whole lot of people are in this country with exactly those I.D.s. Sooooo... they come from the local drug capitol of the Latin Americas. Where do they get that money?

It's not just conservatives talking about illegals mooching off the system. It's taxpayers across the board from every party. For some time now some states have been using the don't ask - don't tell for illegals to get on the services. And just like the good old and truly lazy U.S. citizen, once they're on it it's harder than hell to get them off. That is unless laws start being enforced they way they were meant to be.

Just send me the money! I have a reduced sale on some right now for $500.00 a piece. Be sure to state if you are here legally or illegally. Your full name, address and contact number. I'll have them hand delivered by an exclusive state/federal agency member(s).

In NYC ..about $40

Well here's a little about it. and you'll see it actually helps US tax payers.

Here's the drill: People enter the country illegally, promptly procure bogus Social Security cards from the black market, and use them to get jobs. Eventually they get paid, and those earnings generate W-2s that go to the Social Security Administration, which tucks them away in something called the "earnings suspense file." (The government does try to notify some of the larger employers that Social Security cards they've accepted appear to be phony, but that's about the extent of its efforts to figure out where all this money is coming from.) According to the best estimates of the Social Security Administration, the fund has kept track over the last 20 years of more than $300 billion in total earnings – the vast majority of them attributable to illegal immigrants.
http://legacy.signonsandiego.com/uniontr...ruben.html

ahemmm just got offended.I am mexican and I am not illegal!. sterotypical much?. stop watching tv. Mexican does not mean illegal. sheshhh