This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter and Amazon not working correctly on laptop...?
02-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Twitter and Amazon not working correctly on laptop...?
For instance - when using Twitter the new tweets load up (I can see the number of tweets increasing on the screen) but the text never arrives. Also I am trying to add a new debit card to Amazon and the screen gets stuck at the loading section,
My laptop was using 100% CPU when nothing was running so a recently stopped all programs from the start up menu - wondering whether I have turned something off that I shouldn't have??
I can still go on Youtube and other websites with no problems - just on Twitter it won't load up the hashtag saved searches and I've noticed tonight I can't load up my new card to Amazon.

Ideas??
Also just noticed when I try to access my Yahoo emails - I click on the mail but it will not open - like it's not registering that I am trying to access the email? It's like my laptop is not sending some data to these websites that they need to see??
I'm like Columbo here - just one more thing....

I recently downloaded a media player which I subsequently deleted - but I am stuck with Babylon search instead of Google. I've got round it for the first tab on the screen but if I select a second tab it always comes with the Babylon search screen - could it be anything to do with this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 10:57 AM

Reinstall your browser. Download Google chrome and it should work fine

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply