This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recent Interactions on Facebook Group Page?
02-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Recent Interactions on Facebook Group Page?
I am the Admin for a Facebook Film Page. What exactly does "Recent Interactions" mean on my Facebook Page? I clicked on "Invite Friends" and a list of people appeared on the "Recent Interactions". Some people who already "Liked" my page and some people who haven't, yet they are popping up on my recent interactions? Does that mean those people who didn't "Like" my page just viewed it on my Facebook Group page without liking it? I don't get it. Somebody clarify please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 11:34 AM

I'm admin of 3 groups & 5 pages on Facebook.

Now see, what recent interaction means is actually your friends with whom you've actually recently interacted - whether by messages, chats or wallposts or even you liked their post or they liked yours. Basically any kind of facebook interactions.

It's of almost no use, choose "All Friends" below the "Recent Interaction" tab, you'll see list of all your friends. Check box those that you want to invite. The grey ones are those that are already in your group.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply