This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you block someone on facebook do they know it?
02-19-2014, 11:32 AM
If you block someone on facebook do they know it?
I figured I would get good answers from this category.

My grown up niece is an irresponsible, selfish idiot. Her hubby is awesome. She keeps posting stupid, irresponsible offensive stuff on fb. I hid her but I can't stop myself from looking when I check my notifications. If I block her so I don't see anything will she know it. I don't want to upset her husband, parents or sisters.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 11:38 AM

She won't get a notification saying that you blocked her, but she will most likely figure it out eventually.

Ads

02-19-2014, 11:41 AM

She won't know you blocker her... If she's on HER facebook... But if she's the type of person who goes through her husbands facebook then she can find out in a way you did block her. She might perhaps search you up... & you will pop up because you don't have her husband blocked or anyone else that she may know.
02-19-2014, 11:49 AM

They'll know it if they were able to access your page before. When you block someone your page will show up as "page not found" 404 error etc.
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM

She will figure it out when she searches your FB page. But if not, she is not likely to figure it out.
02-19-2014, 12:11 PM

no