This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have got an job in nigeria with the salary of 21000 $ P.A. in marketing, pl. suggest whether to go or not?
10-14-2012, 09:31 AM
I have got an job in nigeria with the salary of 21000 $ P.A. in marketing, pl. suggest whether to go or not?
Currently iam working in india in marketing now i got an opportuinity in nigeria into sales and marketing in a trading company called "chellarm plc". Now iam bachelor and interested to move around the world i want to understand how geogrphical and social life and nigeria. pl. help me in taking the decision.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 09:39 AM

Go its a lifetime opportunity don't miss it.
Go & Grab it.

Ads

money is not all what matters. if travelling around the world is your passion then you should surely move. but see may it ot be that its this job which makes you think that you want to travel round the globe and explore nigeria. the thing is that its not just a week tour or so its for maybe years. you'll miss your culture and its fact that you'll always remain outsider there.
see thing with america is different, america is a land where many cultures from the globe merge, its not same with nigeria. better not get flownaway by momentary excitement and think.

make your own decision buddy , it's your life Dob't depend on other's opinion. Different people will have differemt answers, you will end up in a mess.

So it's your life, all your's

You should try in india

Go for it what u got to loss

i strongly beleive that this decision should be taken by you, yourself only.

Hi i worked in Nigeria for sometime in deputation ....Nigeria is world No:1 in Job scams, i too got many offers and phone calls when i searched for job ... Pl verify with Indian Embassy and verify with u r knowledge does the company really exist ....... Also just think u r really deserve to get that money ??? if u r then u start browsing and do reserch abt the same