This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i sent friend request in facebook?
02-19-2014, 11:48 AM
how can i sent friend request in facebook?
i have facebook account and i have just 155 friends so i want to have more friends so i used to sent request everyday but yesterday i got messege that my request has been blocked for 14 days.now how can i solv it?plz help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 11:52 AM

Wait 14 days.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:05 PM

you have to wait, you cant add people constantly, thats why it blocked you.
02-19-2014, 12:09 PM

If you try to send a large number of friend request at a time and if your profile is new then facebook consider it as a spam account.

So it is better to use facebook tools like "friend finder" to search your friends on facebook.

And for now, change your privacy settings in facebook and ask facebook help center to reconsidering your account.
02-19-2014, 12:22 PM

If your friend request has been blocked by facebook than you can't send any friend request during blocked time period. you have to wait for the completion of 14 days.

Once you 14 days over than you can send friend request but make sure you send friend request to only your friends or those whom you know. if you keep sending request to unknown person than Facebook once again will block you and this time blocking period will be 30 days.

Hope so this information would be helpful to you.

thanks
http://www.horbis.ca/
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM

don't add people you don't know