This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook experts please! Question about the new Facebook Timeline- ticker, friends' activity,etc. Please help?
02-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Facebook experts please! Question about the new Facebook Timeline- ticker, friends' activity,etc. Please help?
So here's the thing- for personal reasons I'm pretty inconsistent and random with my Facebook use. Usually my account is deactivated but I'll reactivate every so often to check up on the latest with friends, etc. Most people have the timeline, and I noticed if I go to a friends page I can see posts they made on their own timeline, as well as posts made by friends on their timeline, but I can't see posts a person has made on their friends' timelines, comments the person has made on their friends' pictures, things they've "liked" or any of that (hey, a lot of us are guilty of FB stalking :] and I like to keep up to date on my friends' activities to stay in the loop). I heard something about a "ticker" showing this stuff but FB won't let me activate it because I'm not active enough on my account. So my question is, is there anything I can do to view a friend's recent activity (besides ticker since I'm not active enough)? Its ridiculous if I can't view recent activity just because I'm not very active. Thanks!
P.S. Please no comments about my needing to use FB more-I like keeping my acct deactivated for the most part...that's my preference

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrBMi1RgP...re=related

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

I know exactly the solution for your question. You should create a new friend list. You will be able to add all your friends like close friends and etc. after you have created thay list and have added friends to that list. Everything that they have done on facebook will appear once you view that list of friends. Yeah, its true everyone is guilty of facebook stalking including me. My facebook is stalking is good I believe but sometimes I find out stuff that makes me mad. Anyways I hope you know how to create the list, if not I will be glad to help out find that information for you.