This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Young teens love the bad boy but not the nice guys?
02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Young teens love the bad boy but not the nice guys?
For as long as I have known my friend I could never figure out why he could attract any girl he wanted to too without trying. he is now 20 same age as me and is now having sex with random girls. These high school girls barely know him but message him on social media and tell him to come over and F*** them all the time. How much easier could it get? Why do girls do this? And I know their is no girls that doesn't want this cause he has done it with practically every girl I ever dreamed of or saw in my high school plus more. How does he do it? He has the bad boy image, tattoos, smokes cigarettes, no job, no car, parties every weekend or night or day, live at home with his grandparents, and oozes self confidence.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM

Why are you friends with him? Because he is fun to be around. Either that or he has a reputation between girls.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

They may have had bad experiences with self-proclaimed "nice guys" - like insane jealousy. In comparison, the bad guys may seem more honest because at least they know they're a jerk to begin with.

It could also be a primal attraction to the "alpha male" - they interpret alpha males as being low-life, in-your-face jerks rather than what a real alpha male is simply strong-minded and kind.
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

He won&#x27;t be so confident when the paternity suits start rolling in or when he runs into the expectant teens father in a back alley.
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

I know this is your story, but I think I have to take issue with the "their is no girls that doesn't want this" Yes, lots of girls, especially young girls, will do a guy like that just for a quick bang, especially if he's really good looking. But surely there are some girls who wouldn't touch him. And there are some girls who like other types of guys. So yeah, being Mr. Nice and Conservative may not get girls jumping all over you. But what is your goal? Are you thinking marriage, family and long term? Or are you going for shear numbers? I don't think you really get both. You can't be "well this is what girls SHOULD want". What girls? When? Depends on what their mindset is at this particular point in their lives.
Quick lays are all about that, quick and get out. If some guy's like "as soon as we have sex I'm going to be in love with you and try to turn you into the conservative-mom type" they're not going to be attractive for a bang. Too many strings attached. And then if you're all tat'd up and got that "dirty hot guy" look you'll turn off the conservative girls looking for a guy to settle down with. Sure, there's more of the girls looking for the former when they're young. But no where close to all of them.