This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Help Me with this Guy!?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Please Help Me with this Guy!?
So I've known him since the beginning of the previous school year, & we used to all hang out as a group. Me and him were never close back then; we just hung out in the same spot. Then I moved away, but we always kept in touch.
I went to an academy and got out November 2013, and we started to communicate frequently. One day he called me & he spoke to my friend, who for circumstances lives with me. They spoke on the phone and she added him on Facebook and they started, flirting, I guess. The thing is, she flirts with a lot of guys and never takes them seriously. So she kinda got bored and left him.
I didn't realize I liked him until my friend began to talk to him. He came to see her a few times, and of course he said hi to me, but the focus was her. Then they simply drifted to a vague nothing.
Then, on a fateful Saturday, we chose to hang out. Super long story short, we ended up making out.
Then, over texting, he admitted that he liked me, and I admitted too. He asked if I would ever date him, which I said yes. I thought he was gonna ask me out when he asked to hang out that day. We made plans for the next day and he came to see me. We hung out, but he didn't ask me out. There a few downsides: he doesn't offer to buy anything, and I have; he tells me about girls he thinks are hot; he treats me like friend.
But anyhoo, I asked him what he was doing for New Year's. He replied nothing, he wanted someone to come over and chill with him. I asked if I could come over & he said yes.
So on Eve, I went over to his apartment and we were talking a little bit, but soon we were making out. We were being very sexual, and we ended up having sex. Protected, of course.
After sex, we joked around & watched music videos, with a very "buddy" environment. We were making out, but soon, I left.

We have a very erratic relationship, and he acts like my friend one second, and like my lover the next.

I don't know what to do in this situation. I know the sex was too soon. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

sorry I don't think he's interested in anything serious. He's really just using you and want to stay friends with u. Are you ok with that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply