This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if my facebook account is set to timeline how do I get rid of it?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
if my facebook account is set to timeline how do I get rid of it?
I do not like this time line thing they are doing on facebook! It is possible to get rid of it? I've tried everything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Cant, its stuck till they change it again.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

No, and if they haven't already, they said they are switching ALL profiles over to it, so its something you and everyone else will have to put up with. Sorry!
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

use IE.....it just don't show time-line
but there is no way to go back to old FB
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

a lot of complaints have been recieved because of the FB's new timeline. The only way to get rid of it, is to start the account again or use your account on mobile that doesn't see the timeline. But I have many friends having to start new accounts because there is no way to go back!!!
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Sorry, but you cant. Facebook said that soon everyone would be turned over to timeline. So your going to have to wait 'till they remove it themselves.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

It's the newest thing they are "forcing" on everyone. I've had it since like September of last year. They offer things to app developers first as a beta. It will grow on you. Until then there really isn't anything you can do. There will "always" be change. And I say always because to improve things they need to change. If facebook doesn't change then it will lose it's fascination. People choose facebook over myspace and now myspace has died out. The simplicity of twitter will always keep that popular unless twitter changes for the bad. Google + is the newest social networking site by google and it will either be a big hit or crash. I've had that since the beta and it is dying slowly.

Basically they implemented that and you may be able to change it back temporarily but there will become a time where it will force you to choose it. So you might as well keep it.