This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The girl I "love" rejected me twice... Help...?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
The girl I "love" rejected me twice... Help...?
So I am a 17 year old boy and this wonderful girl entered my life and she was considering dating me but she rejected me and then my feelings never subsided and then (about 5 months later) I basically told her that I'd like a second chance and she turned me down again saying that she was not looking for a relationship right now (but she said that to make me feel better, right) and even now probably a month after that, I find myself unable to not think about her constantly.
I've started to completely avoid her in person though. we have a school activity where we see each other on every few weekends. But I avoid her cuz I don't wanna like her... But I do... Us and a few other people have a 6 person group chat on Facebook where I talk to her a lot. And we text each other every now and again. It's usually her starting the conversations, though. I want her out of my head but I also don't want her out of my head at the same time. I'm not sure if I should continue to avoid her or what, though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM

Girls like attention. Blow her off for awhile and it may actually make her want you. She's gaming you, so game her back. Don't let her play you homey. You're giving her all the attention she wants when SHE wants it. And you're being tortured by it and wasting your time when you should be out having fun and finding a girl who appreciates you and wants to hang out.

She knows that you like her right now. See what happens when you stop responding to her texts. Then you'll truly know. But, be prepared...it may not turn out how you like with her. But then again, by that time, maybe you'll have found someone else better.

Good luck. Dating is tough kid!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply