This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of my Naruto fanfiction?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
What do you think of my Naruto fanfiction?
I am making a fanfiction and I wish to know if it is any good. I showed this to my friends and they think it is very good.

The story revolves around an OC named Mizure Uchiha the III, a long lost member of the Uchiha clan who has a hidden power that is so great, that many shinobi have to tried to kidnap her for her abilities. One day, while Mizure was on Facebook, a group of Shinobi appeared and trid to kidnap her. She manages to fight them off with an AR 15. Sasuke notices her talent and asks her to join her to help him achieve his goal to destroy konoha. The two go off on adventures and she activates her eternal mangekyou shringan. Eventually, Sasuke forgets about destroying konoha and ignores Naruto. This makes Naruto sad and Sakura tries to cope with drugs. The two uchihas quickly fall in love and do things that adults do in private. This changes Sasuke into becoming a better person and he helps the Shinobi alliance in the fourth war. The two battle all sorts of edo zombies and then Madara. The jewbie is resurrected and lasers everything, the houses, the trees, the United States of America, and then all is lazered by the jewbie. Susanna uses her special ability to erase the jewbie, but Sasuke sacrifices his life to defeat Madara. In her agony, Mizure activates the rinnegan and uses chibaku tensei to bring him back to life. Mizure convinces konoha to fogive Sasuke, which they all do, including Naruto. Sasuke and Mizure get married and everyone lives happily ever after, except Sakura who dies from AIDS.

So what do you think of it? If there is anything I should improve, feel free to reply below.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM

LOL, that is fúcking hilarious xD When I first read the question I was like "wtf, he write fanfiction?.." But that is a good one.
It's so unrealistic and absurd it greatly resembles the garbage that fangirls write.
"except Sakura who dies from AIDS" Lmfao.. XD

I admit I thought it was legit while reading the first couple lines. Then Facebook.. okayyy.. funny shít overall.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

then what happend to Karin. . .plz SAY she did the same with naruto but then cheated with Hinata . .lol the facebook part are there any lemons better not be. .good story