This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need friends on facebook!!!!!!?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
i need friends on facebook!!!!!!?
i want some people to talk to me on facebook cuz i have no friends yet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

Why don't you add me?
hasan_shaik_07@hotmail.com
Type that in the search box on the left side.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

i'll be your friend on face book do a serch for me Carly Chalupa and i live in australia whats your name so i can except you request
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

Create your own group in Facebook and make it about anything you want. Interested in Star Trek? Create a Star Trek fan Facebook group. Like gardening? Design a Facebook group for gardening advice. Have cancer? Create a cancer support Facebook group. Get the idea? Here's a quick tutorial on how you can create your very own Facebook group.
Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: 2 minutes
Here's How:
Log into Facebook. You can't create a Facebook group unless you're a member of Facebook and are logged in.

Click on the "Groups" link in the main menu on the left side of the page.

Then click on the "Create a New Group" button on the Groups page.

Fill out the Facebook group creation form. It asks you questions to help you build your new Facebook group. When you're finished filling out the form, click "Create Group" at the bottom of the page.

After you've uploaded a photo, click "Continue".

Invite members to join your Facebook group. You can invite Facebook friends by choosing them from friend list found on the page. Or, choose other friends, not yet on Facebook, by adding their email address to the email address box that is directly under the fend list. When you're finished inviting friends to join your Facebook group click "Add".

Click "Finish and View" at the top of the page to finish creating your Facebook group.

Your Facebook group is now created. You can start adding discussions, messages, videos, photos and other items to your Facebook group