This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Myspace?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Facebook or Myspace?
Facebook or Myspace? Which do you prefer and why?
I personally like facebook better because it doesn't make you want to waste all your time on it unlike Myspace. The only bad thing about Facebook is all those notifications about applications you probably shouldn't waste your time messing with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Facebook, it's safer.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

I like Myspace better, just because I know more about it. But that aside, it just depends on your preferences. If you want to find an old buddy from school, Facebook. But, both sites are equally safe if you know how to use the safety precautions provided.
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

if myspace and facebook were literal local hotspots, myspace would be like a low lit club with a lot of couches and facebook would be like a formal social party
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

neither, they are both a waste of time
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

So you like facebook more, eh? http://www.albumoftheday.com/facebook/
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Myspace is common used among Americans... In short, you can easily found a person on Myspace because almost people in America and some European, Asian countries uses it.

In Face Book, this is the new trend for this mellenium. In Facebook, you can play online with your friend or can share an application with them. You can install facebook application etc... You can easily find a new friend in facebook.

I would recommend you to use Facebook. Anyway, if you want, you can just choose both.