This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this dream mean?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
What does this dream mean?
I have been having the same dream over and over for a bout 2 or 3 years. Within the dream I'm in a crowed room and I go to walk on a stage and there is a guy standing talking to the crowed and we both start to sing as he is playing guitar. I didn't see the guys face I just seen him from behind and seen that he had curly hair. i knew very few guys with curly hair so was never quite sure who it was. About 5 months ago when i started uni I seen this guy who got my train and he has curly hair. I didn't really know anything about him other than he got off at the same stop as me and went to my uni. At this time I had the dream again and in the dream the guy turned round and I seen the guy from uni turn round and smile at me. Around christmas I found him on Facebook and found out he knew a lot of my mates. I chafed to him quite and bit and learned that he is singer and got to know him much better, I still don't really know him but I would know him enough to say hi to. Last night I had the same dream again and saw his Facebook but this time I called him by his name. I know this isn't love because he is gay. What could this dream mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM

friends are you in danger

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

You might have some pre- cognition going there the way every thing fits together which means you may also have some ESP.
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM

I heard dat.. dis kinds of dreams related from our last birth.. may be dat guy is ur very close one from your last birth.. u knw pichla janam...