This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I tell this married man's wife he slept with me while she was 9 months pregnant?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
should I tell this married man's wife he slept with me while she was 9 months pregnant?
This happened about a month ago. I knew he was married, and I am ashamed at myself for what I did. But I did not know his wife was 9 months pregnant. He was with me the night before the baby was born, and I found out the baby was born via facebook. He is an ex-boyfriend of mine. He has posts on facebook telling his friends how amazing and incredible his wife is, yet he has been trying to get me to hook up with him for months, and finally suceeded. I have long lists of facebook and text exchanges of all his dirty talk and professions of love and lust for me. I feel so terrible. Should I tell his wife or just let it go?
just want to add I recognize what I did was very wrong. But what he did was worse. I am not interested in ruining anyone's life. Just trying to put myself in his wife's shoes and if I were here, would I want to know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM

Let it go and never communicate with him again, your going to ruin a entire family.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

Tell her. She deserves to know. Why should he get to eat twice and if his sleeping with you his sleeping with others. So she may need an STD check and her health is at risk. Just do it because every wife should know. And no you are not going to ruin an entire family. HE did that, HE was married to her. His a liar, a cheater, and he ruined his own marriage. He chased you, HE seduced you, and HE deserves to be held accountable.
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Ah, he "succeeded" and now? He's the bonafide cheater who should be "outed" REALLY? You say you made a mistake, I'll say. And you're on your way to making another IF you CONTINUE to be involved in this. Consider it a mistake and in the past. Consider CLOSE Facebook "rap and crapp" as I call it, out of the question in the future and YOU need to "turn over" a new life mantra of not being such a tramp. Afterall? YOU did this KNOWING ALL...Wow. That sure doesn't make you look ANY better.

Leave it alone.
Leave him alone.
Cease and desist with the relationship AND friendship until you can be BIG GIRL and keep your panties on.

Seriously.

Grace
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

NO!!! You do not care about his wife, you only want to destroy her happiness!!! If you really cared about his wife, you would not have slept with him in the first place!!!

Try to have some class now and LET IT GO!!!
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Just let it go unless you want him back and want him to break up with her. This would just shatter her to find out you two were having sex the night before the baby was born.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

You have NO right to destroy that woman. NONE. You screwed her husband and now you want to stick it to her.. How Low. If there is anything worse than finding out your husband cheated is having the other woman tell you. NO do not communicate with either of them ever again.
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

So it would have been OK to help him commit adultery as long as his wife wasn't pregnant? There is something wrong with your morality!
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

You made a mistake true but to make things right you tell him your now seeing someone else and break contact. Tell his wife nothing because he will get caught any way.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Remember, you also slept with him and 2 wrongs don't make a right.