This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Facebook Question.....?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
A Facebook Question.....?
Hey everyone! I'm deciding on whether or not to restart my facebook life by making another page on fb, the difference is however, it's been 3 years since and I've already moved schools twice. I can't decide on it, my mind is being tormented by questions of whether or not it's worth it and all within, I'm 17 and I really would like my social network to expand beyond 20 friends in real life. If the amount of friends you have on facebook is less than 200, you're considered a loser, it's just a social stigma where I'm from and we all know that someone my age isn't connecting with family here. I want to know just how awkward it is to add people from school you barely talk to. I'm not the sexiest looking guy but I am handsome. How many friends will I end up with?, how far will my social sphere (online) expand from around 20 friends in real life?, do most people pounce on mutual friends these days and send a request?. I have made alot of enemies who would notice I have created a facebook page but do you think they would care? Some of these guys are real assholes lol. What about girls? I can't have an all guys friends list, how do people go about adding people, what do they search for? So many questions I know but I become a very different person online.
@Treaci Is there a valid reason to start social netoworking? It's called social networking not catch-up networking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:29 PM

Well I wouldn't exactly add people you dont know at all. If you hang with people for the first or second time then yeah I'd go add them on fb if you want... To be honest I have my family on fb then friends, I may have 3-5 real friends on fb...

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

You&#x27;re best off not to have social media, especially since you&#x27;re doing it for the wrong reasons. Facebook is overrated anyway.