This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate myself so much?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
I hate myself so much?
I feel like the only person who actually likes me is my best friend Molly. I look at my arms and legs, scars everywhere. Words carved: "save me from myself" "die" "perfect" "fat". I feel that I shouldn't of been born. I want to die. I have to die. I fear that sometime I will kill myself. Even though I want to. I am gonna get hateful comments but I feel alone. I am only 13.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

I'm 13 too!!!! Don't worry people love you!! If something is happening at school like people are bullying you, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!!!! Your a SHINING STAR!!! You deserve to be treated with love and respect!!!! And plus whether your in 7th grade, 8th grade, or 9th grade, or any other grade, at either middle school or high school , it's not like you will be with those people the rest of your life! You will go to collage! You'll get married! You'll have beautiful children! And grandchildren one day! But if you give up now then they won't get the life they deserve. Never hurt yourself again because your beautiful and someone out there loves you. And imagine how heart broken your friend Molly would be if you committed suicide. And love your self and your body. Even though I don't know you, your probably an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL PERSON!!!

Trust me. 💛💛💛💛💛❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

I feel exactly the same as you right now, maybe even worse. But you just have to hold on and fight through this. I know you can do it. If you ever need to talk to someone about it im here and you can always dm me on Twitter @asandpitturtle
You can and will get through this, you just need a bit of help c: