This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where Could I Do Work Experiance Which Involves Something To Do With Advertising And Marketing? 10 POINTS!?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Where Could I Do Work Experiance Which Involves Something To Do With Advertising And Marketing? 10 POINTS!?
hey
I have to start applying for work experiance and I'm in year 10 from England, I want to do something which involves something to do with advertising and marketing but I don't know what sort of places I could do that and also anything which involves like selling products to other businesses? Tbh, I doubt I'll find a place where I could do that but I want to try anyway Smile

any help appreciated !

thank you Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM

wow, im truly impressed. i dont know if this is requirement in england, but rarely do you see this type of focus and ambition in american students. probably all the shit they feed our bodies and brains, but i digress.

there are some amazing and enormous agencies in London, most notably weiden and kennedy, which was the agency behind the most recent old spice commercials here in the US. im not sure if they aired in the UK, but they were a smash hit state-side.

man, what i wouldnt give to have had a head on my shoulders like yours when i was in 10th grade.

heres a list of agencies i was able to find from a quick google search: http://www.first4london.com/directory/Ad..._Agencies/

also, check out sites like talentzoo.com and start getting active on twitter right away.

best of luck!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

lmao
It's just work experience, you don't need to do something like that
And if you go to places like that, I can guarantee you will get bored as soon as you get there :/