This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 year relationship she quickly leaves for another guy.?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
3 year relationship she quickly leaves for another guy.?
Me and my girlfriend were serious for 3 years. a couple of months ago I felt like she kept picking fights with me and was acting strange. She had gained a new group of friends which I was cool with because one of here insecurities was that she never felt like she had friends. A couple were guys but I'm not the jealous type I promised her it was ok. Eventually she broke up with me... Through text message. The next day she was in New York with one of these guys. A month ago I got a long text message begging for me back. I said I don't believe that door is closed forever but right now I think we both need time and the break up happened for a reason. She hasn't always been emotionally stable and I think she needs to find ways to make herself happy before not being single. We scheduled a lunch last week to talk. She cancelled saying she was too heartbroken to see me. Today I found out that she put on facebook she is in a relationship with that guy. I haven't said anything to her and I am trying to handle this with class. But I'm just so hurt and upset. When will I stop feeling so angry and sad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

I'm sorry this happened to you, clearly she took you for granted. I hope this won't turn you into a jerk because there are definitely women out there who would more than love a loving relationship that lasts many years. Eventually she'll probably get screwed over by these guys and will realize she made a mistake. Or maybe she lost interest a long time ago. Either way, it sucks, but time does heal everything and you will meet new girls who appreciate you more

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:34 PM

Been there, done that. You just gotta power through and convince yourself that s hit happens
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

I bet when her and that chump breakup shes going to message you again... But you know in your heart that you will probably always have feeling for her. She just doesn't deserve you, im sure that you'll break your back for her and she doesn't see it So I would say she is not worth your time and energy. If she does contact you I would say yeah I can see you, but nothing futher as in relationship or even a friendship. You have the upper hand. But as for your question on feeling angry and sad.. Eventually it will go away, of course you have a memorable moments that you will cherish forever but Im telling you that you can get through it and start fresh with someone new. Good luck.
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

I'm on the same boat sort of except my ex is emotionally not there. Four and a half years and she still hasn't dated someone and neither have I. A word to the wise get out while you can. There's plenty of fish out there. She's trying to get you jealous. Which is really manipulative do you really need that stress in your life? Probably not focus on a new future and change of scenery. It'll help you get passed it. Don't play her games and cut off contact. Don't let her get the best of you.
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

You'll stop feeling angry and sad when you man up and never look back.

Good Luck