This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do if my bf is txting his ex on my facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
What should I do if my bf is txting his ex on my facebook?
My bf and me give each other are passwords on facebook, cause we both trust each other. He started txt his ex girlfriend on my face book, he was acting like he was ME and told her I'm insecure about our relationship and I don't think he loves me anymore...then he asked her do you still like my bf she said yes...

Is it wrong that my bf did this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

As Long As Your BF is Not Flirting With the EX Or Anything Like That Than Its Not Wrong And Thats Ok

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Yes, very wrong. Change your password and confront him.
This sounds like he's still interested in her, don't do anything to rational though, give him a chance to explain himself.
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Its shocking you don't see it. Of course The person on the other end thinks its you its your FB. What a douche bag. He has obviously abused your trust. This is why you never give out your PW.
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Obviously, your boyfriend shouldn't be trusted. He's trying to cause drama between you and his ex by saying these things to her. He's also fishing to see if she still likes him since he asked (as you) if this ex still liked him.

Never, ever, ever give your password to anyone. Change it NOW. It has nothing to do with trust...it has to do with control. If you trusted each other, then you would not need each other''s passwords because you would trust that the other person isn't doing anything behind your back.

Daniel wasn't paying attention to your question, or he wouldn't have answered as he did. It's NOT OK just because he wasn't flirting with his ex. It's NOT OK because he was pretending to be YOU!

None of this is OK. You don't need this in your life. Get rid of him before he gets rid of you. And please let this be a lesson to not give your password to anyone. Boyfriends/girlfriends come and go. If you give every one your password, you'll either be spending too much time changing it, or you will have a whole lot of people messing with your account.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

if he is still thinking about her that means he still likes her!
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

He's saying in YOUR NAME that YOU are insecure about your relationship...

Message back something imaginative about finding him with your big pink Dildo while wearing your underwear then change your password.

THEN "kick him to the curb"

You want nothing to do with this slimy sack of crap.
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

Wow! Trusting someone doesn't mean that you have to give them your passwords.