This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unlocking an iPhone 4s?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Unlocking an iPhone 4s?
Well, I live in Peru but I've got a brother living in the U.S who has bought an iPhone 5s so he's giving away his old iPhone 4s for free and I would like to have it but I was wondering this: If he unlocks the iPhone over there in the U.S and sends it to me here in Peru, will it still function as normal as it would if I buy it here? For example, will I be able to download Facebook, make calls normally and download any apps I want? Just wondering, so I don't have to spend lots of money buying one here since my 4-year old Blackberry stopped working Sad Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM

Yes as long as the sim you buy is a Peruvian sim, then everything will work normally. I gave my old phone to a friend in Australia and it worked.

Hope this helped

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Yes. Just make sure the sim fits and is through a company that carried Peru
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

I would recommend you switch to Ting phone service! I have it and they are great! When creating your account go here https://zbdjp425t45.ting.com/ to get $25 off of your first bill as a referral. Check it out! Thanks Smile