This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
school drama my friends tryna get me to go back wit my ex-bf an they no he cheats with evry girl!!!!?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
school drama my friends tryna get me to go back wit my ex-bf an they no he cheats with evry girl!!!!?
Ok its this guy name Patrick at my school an me an him been talkin well I didn't know he had a gf so he jus keeps talkn to me but im like idk u were datin someone an I stopped talking to him, so then he comes to my table an says I wanna be with you not her an I was like Ok? So he breaks up with her an two weeks later me an him broke up bcuz its tooooo much drama to be with me an he lied to me the whole relationship I aske did u have sex wit Briana an he said no an then I asked do u still care bout ur ex he was like no but he still gives her hugs an shit so im like wtf?!!!! so I broke up with him. So evry1 was like y did u go wit him an I was like idk. an evry1 was like he neva tells the truth an hes jus tryn to have sex. an then they were like he dates girls an fuks a hole entire different girl and then breaks up his gf an date a different girl an fuks his xgf an dumps the next so they can come back to him so Im like WOW moment right now. (But id have sex with him an now he tells me he wants me back an he doesn't have a reason)>Sad So Im sittn n the office to wait for my ride to come an get me an Briana comes an tells me that her an Patrick FUCKED ALL SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I was like wasn't he still goin out wit Aromani an she said yeah. SO im like disrespectful an u always talkn with her after u n fucked her bf all summer. So heres the real problem its this new girl name Jakoria an she has a baby she only 14 or 15 there a lot a hoes at my school she keeps sayn u two still like each other an yall should talk this out ( this at the end of the day) so I thought it was unnecessary cuz I don't like him no more so her an Tyler ask all these questions like do u still like her an he says yeah but im like but on facebook didn't u say u had a crush on Abby an he sat there like shit like I don't get on facebook. So then he gets up an leave cuz his ride was there an he got up an gave me a hug. So the next day I tell my friend Chenia that I don't like Jakoria cuz its like shes tryna force me to be wit a guy I don't even like anymore ( asked me a lot of questions do I still have feelings for him an some other silly ass shit an im like y n the hell u think I broke up wit him!!!!!!!) so now she came n my face yelln at me like u such a bitch cuz I don't like her an its like u don't see me forcing u to date Tyler so its like leave it alone. So imma have a drama filled day tomorrow. An Ive moved on from it so I like this other guy but I jus found out that that's his cousin but they don't talk an he doesn't even no who Patrick is. an im a virgin an his cousin a virgin an hes really nice sweet an funny an I wonder is he an Patrick even related. An my friends r too fukn fake to trust so I can only ask da world now so can u please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An give me some advice plez ik its a lot to take n I almost cried typin it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM

Please concentrate on your 'studies.' You write at a 2rd grade level.

Tell your friends that you have no interest in getting back together with a cheating jerk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply