This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What exercises/diets do I have to do to get her body? (picture)?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
What exercises/diets do I have to do to get her body? (picture)?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Daniel_Biddin...l_Biddings

Thats the picture, I wanna know how I can acheive that with exercise and/or diets. Im not overweight at all but I am pretty skinny. Can anybody help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

first off, that picture is heavily Photoshop'd. you don't really find girls with butts like that with tiny waists like that. id recommend if you want to be whats physically possible to get to that, is just to do simple exercises to tone your body. im guessing you dont want to get very strong but just fit, so go jgging, do sit ups, leg lifts, things like that and you'll be just fine. but dont try and aspire to be things like her, because i could just go on photoshop for 30 minutes and do that for you aswell

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

If you not overweight, why strive to have somebody else&#x27;s body? Anyway thats probably not what you want to hear lol, i would just say that she has a fit stomach so ab exorcises would deffinatly help get you there. Hope you get what your looking for!
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

Try strengh training, but not cardio.
if you are looking to have her curves, then strengh training is the answer
Drinking soy milk will also increase the size of breasts if you are looking for that.
To make your hips/butt as big as her try squatting, and lunges
if you want her waist, then try situps, crunches, and oblique exercises
try eating healthy fats to gain weight in the right places, like peanut butter