This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Parents got on MY facebook. Invasion of PRIVACY?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Parents got on MY facebook. Invasion of PRIVACY?
Okay, so i'm almost 21, and in college. I pay for my own college and everything. Loans are in my name. My parents pay for NOTHING. Recently, my parents confronted my about a bunch of stuff which was somewhat true, but I could not tell them it was....because they would be very upset. Anyways, I was wondering HOW they found ALL this information out. I realized, they keylogged their home computer, and have been accessing my facebook for a while. I got on today, and had a bunch of checked notifications, which i did not check. This honestly, infuriated me. I do not believe they know that I found this out yet, but I changed my password. I am over the age of 18, and they did log onto my facebook account and invaded my privacy. Think I can get evidence from facebook, maybe IP address logs, and prove that they did this? I want comments, and ideas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM

my mom does it all the time. in your case yes that is invasion of privacy. You are an independant and you have the right to push legal force onto your parents.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Bummer....snooping parents huh? I would deny it with a smile - cause they cannot prove anything unless they admit they snooped.

(Hope you are not doing anything toooooo bad..)