This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some fun tags to do on youtube?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
What are some fun tags to do on youtube?
I'm starting a YouTube channel and it's kinda gonna be a lot of stuff like tags, challenges, and just fun stuff, does anyone know any tags that will be fun to do but also get me a lot of views?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM

Ill just tell you how to grow fast, its a lot more difficult than tags.

Personally I grew rapidly for a YouTuber, I gained 100 subscribers in 3weeks (a little above average) then I grew rapidly from there, I'm currently at a little over 1000 subscribers; with a partnership with Curse.

When you reach 2000 views a month try to partner with Enrised; amazing costumer support (They also have an option called VISO Catalyst, which will gain you 34% views in 30days): http://youtube.com/enrised

My YouTube: http://youtube.com/RealSalar

How I Did It:

- ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Depending on what you upload, say Call of Duty... Go to the search bar and search Call of Duty, then set settings to videos uploaded today and just comment on them making it sound appealing "AMAZING CALL OF DUTY GAMEPLAY ON MY CHANNEL COME CHECK IT OUT, please don't forget to like and comment, if you really enjoy it subscribe for more"
Twitter! Twitter really helps just post on twitter everytime you upload with hashtags, #CallOfDuty #Gameplay

-Do GOOD Giveaways or something at every milestone, 100 subscribers, 200 .... so on. They get you more subscribers and publicity.

-TAGS! Make sure you put good tags, repeat your title in your tags but instead put it word by word for example if your title is "SICK VIDEO LOL" dont make it just one tag that's the title make it
TAG 1: SICK
TAG 2: VIDEO
TAG 3: LOL

And also put your channel name in the tags part a few times, this makes your other videos show on the sidebar so people watch your other videos.

- THUMBNAILS, make sure you put thumbnails (you can enable these by enabling content appeal in channel settings)

-Make sure you remind people to like, comment, fav, sub and share with a friend in your videos (put it on top of description and say it at end of ur vid)

-For the first sentence in your description describe your video in as many words as you can so when people search for something it comes up.

-Make sure your videos are high quality, and HD.

-Do some unique new things.

- REPLY TO ALL UR COMMENTS STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOUR SUBS

- Thanks Smile

Make sure to subscribe to me if you can Smile and like a few videos.

Contact me on twitter @SalarMarashi, just mention me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply